Don't Miss Out
Get on our email list:
Follow us on Facebook:
Check out our volunteer form:
Our Parents’ Club Needs You!
The Alta Sierra Elementary School Parent-Teachers’ Club is a central part of our great school. Our active parents are a big part of why Alta Sierra is so successful.
What we do:
We support the school through community events and fundraising – in fact, we raise more than $30,000 each year.
This allows us to support vital programs like student field trips, assemblies, computer lab, library, art classes, the Accelerated Reader program and much more.
We also supplement classroom equipment and supplies. We also worked with community organizations to install a hands-on learning garden that is now maintained through volunteers.
- Fall Jog-a-thon
- Spring Fundraiser (formerly Casino Night)
Community events and activities include:
- Movie Night under the stars
- Pancake Breakfast
- Mistletoe Mall
- Storybook Night
- Over $6,000 each year available to classroom teachers for supplies and activities.
- Over $7,000 each year provided for field trips to fantastic places, like the B Street Theatre, Sutter’s Fort, and the Sacramento Zoo.
- Nearly $20,000 spent on computers and iPads.
- Students have enjoyed and benefited from assemblies like the Skydome Planetarium and the Auburn Symphony.
- Installation of a learning garden and orchard.
- Created a Farm-to-School program with a weekly produce cart.
- Bought picnic tables for outside lunches.
Our meetings are the first Tuesday of each month at 6:00 in the school library. We would love to see you there!
- President: Alicia Alonso, email@example.com
- Vice President of Volunteers: Rosalynn Asuncion
- Treasurer: Caley Meile-Evans
- Secretary: Carah Rogers